Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Nine-valent human papillomavirus vaccine: Great science, but will it save lives?
- IL-4-producing B cells regulate T helper cell dichotomy in type 1- and type 2-controlled diseases.
- Women's and men's reports of past-year prevalence of intimate partner violence and rape and women's risk factors for intimate partner violence: A multicountry cross-sectional study in Asia and the Pacific.
- The association between elevated blood lead levels and violent behavior during late adolescence: The South African Birth to Twenty Plus cohort.
- Financial arrangements for health systems in low-income countries: An overview of systematic reviews.
Friday, September 22, 2017 - 09:00