Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Is 24-hour central blood pressure superior to 24-hour brachial blood pressure for predicting organ damage?
- High prevalence of HIV and Non-Communicable Disease (NCD) risk factors in rural KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Innovation at the intersection of alcohol and HIV research.
- Point-of-care chest ultrasound in South African children with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Spatial distribution of extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR TB) patients in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 09:30