Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Neuroimaging genomics in psychiatry-a translational approach.
- Interleukin-4 Receptor Alpha: From innate to adaptive immunity in murine models of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Exome sequencing identifies a novel MAP3K14 mutation in recessive atypical combined immunodeficiency.
- A systematic review of the efficacy and safety of intrapericardial fibrinolysis in patients with pericardial effusion.
- Exchange transfusions for extreme hypertriglyceridemia in a 7-week-old infant with multi-organ failure.
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 11:00