Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis: challenges and opportunities for diagnosis and treatment.
- Describing the diurnal relationships between objectively measured mother and infant physical activity.
- Targeted pregnancy and HIV prevention risk-reduction counselling for young women: Lessons learned from biomedical prevention trials.
- Bicomponent fibres for controlled release of volatile mosquito repellents.
- Drug permeation and metabolism in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: Prioritising local exposure as essential criterion in new TB drug development.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 08:30