Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Role of district health management teams in child health strategies
- Susceptibility to tuberculosis is associated with PI3K-dependent increased mobilization of neutrophils
- The potential use of rifabutin for treatment of patients diagnosed with rifampicin-resistant tuberculosis
- Community mobilization to modify harmful gender norms and reduce HIV risk: results from a community cluster randomized trial in South Africa.
- Tracking trends in HIV/AIDS mortality pre-and-post ART: South Africa 1997 to 2012.
Friday, November 23, 2018 - 09:00