Top 5 Articles and Monthly publication list of the SAMRC
- Concentrations of arsenic and lead in residential garden soil from four Johannesburg neighborhoods.
- Determination of levels of some metal contaminants in the freshwater environments of Osun State, Southwest Nigeria: a risk assessment approach to predict health threat
- Lanosteryl triterpenes from Protorhus longifolia as a cardioprotective agent: a mini review. Heart Failure Reviews.
- Metacarpal indices and their association with fracture in South African children and adolescents. Calcified Tissue International.
- Genetic risk score for adult body mass index associations with childhood and adolescent weight gain in an African population.
Friday, November 23, 2018 - 09:30